Have you been dating or living with your significant other for a while and unsure what the next step is? If this person is your forever, you should put a ring on her finger and propose your love to each other. Proposing is traditionally done where the male gets down on one knee, while holding a box with an engagement ring and asks his girlfriend “Will you marry me?” Today, the tradition is changed to any person asking their lover the same statement.
Are you lost on ideas on how to propose to your lover? Look no further. Here are some options that will wow everyone. You can:
- Return to the spot where you had a first. For example, where you had your first date, your first kiss, your first time you said you loved each other or where you first knew that the other person was the one.
- Use one of your significant others favorite thing to do. That person might be into Broadway theaters, playing mini-golf, roller coasters, or walking by the beach/ water.
- Take that person to a place you both have never been and when you feel the time is right, you pop the question.
- Go back to place that means special to either both of you or of the other person.
- Take the risky way and surprise your significant other. Either by catching that person off guard or travel to where that special person is and ask the question.
Any of the above options are phenomenal ideas on proposing to your lover. When asking to marry someone, it is scary and risky. You both need to discuss what the next step should be before doing anything. However, if you both know that you love each other, then there shouldn’t be anything to worry. If your person responds with a no, it does not necessarily mean that it is all over. Maybe the person is not ready to get married and needs more time or possibly that the person does not believe in getting married.
I really hope that this sheds some light on a very important chapter in both of your lives. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope she says yes! Congratulations!